Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Baby #4 & 5: First Set Of Twins And A New House!

( I forgot to take a picture of the father...) After having Patrick, I put all my kids to bed... As you can see my 1st son has to sleep with me because I couldn't afford another bed so he sleeps in my bed with me...

Then I got a surprise call at 4 AM from my mother... She said "Your house is almost done being built." I said "Huh? What house?" Mom: "The one I started building for you... I told you I would build you a house for your 100 baby challenge on your 18th birthday..." Me: "When will it be ready?" Mom: "In 2 days!" I was very excited!

Later that day, I went to look for the next father... Then I met him! Me: "Will you help me in my 100 baby challenge?" Him: "Sure!" (He already had a son and wanted more children... And he isn't married...)

Me: "THANK YOU!!!" (I was excited for my house so I wanted to do something to make the time go by fast...)

Then we hit the bed..........

After I left his house, I went home to Patrick crying because he needed his diaper changed and I found the babysitter just watching him cry... I don't like babysitters but when you need them you have to get them...

After taking care of Violet and Patrick, I got sick... I was happy and not happy at the same time...

And I threw up... After I threw up I went to bed...

The next day, my house was built! I was so happy! My mom called at 5 AM telling me the house was built! I got everyone dressed and left by 6 AM!

This is the front of my new house!

1st floor!

2nd floor!

And the playground area! I love this house!

Then it was time for there birthdays! Chase is first!

He is covered is sparkles!

Then Violet!

Covered with sparkles! (she is in her underwear! sorry -_-)

And Patrick! They all grow to fast :(

Chase as a teen!

Violet as a child!

And Patrick as a toddler!

After they aged up I put Patrick to sleep... He was sleepy after aging up...

Then I went to practice my guitar! I haven't played it in a while...

After playing I watched TV with my son...

Then I found out I was pregnant!

Then I went to check on Patrick and found him crying because he was hungry....

So I went down stairs and gave him so of his birthday cake... He loved it...

The next morning, I cooked so pancakes for the kids!

As I was cooking I looked out the window and saw Violet swinging on the playground.. I guess she loves the playground!

I grabbed a plate because I was hungry... Then all the kids came running in because they smelt pancakes...

After eating I put Chase in charge so that I could get some sleep because I haven't slept in a couple of days... He is such a sweet boy!

Chase loves his little brother so much! He just loves to talk to Patrick...

Then Chase started teaching Patrick to talk... Patrick's first word was band aide... -_-


When I woke up I found Chase and gave him a big hug! "Thank you Chase" "Welcome mom"

Then he felt my tummy... He was excited to have another brother or sister!

Then I started teaching Patrick to use the potty.. The reason I did was because he was complaining that he had to pee.......... -_-

As I was potty training Patrick, Chase left to get a job so he could help with money... He got a job at the grocery store...

Then I fed Patrick... Chase had just walked in the door when I was doing this...

Then I put Patrick to sleep...

After putting him to sleep, I went to sleep... This is baby bump day #1....


All the kids asleep.. From L to R is Patrick, Chase, and Violet!


The next morning I found dishes everywhere so I started to clean it up...

I don't know why but Chase was eating at 4 AM... He is usually asleep at this time...

Then after a nap I woke up to Patrick crying... So I went and played with him... :)

Then I gave chase a bottle!

Then I got some leftover cake...

Then I went outside and played on the swings... I don't know why but every time I'm pregnant I feel like playing like a kid... O.O

Almost done with the talking!

Right when I put him on the potty he already used the potty in his pants Dx

So I changed him! It always look like they are in the middle of a tornado... O.o

AWWWWWWWWW! I love it when they play with each other!

After changing Patrick's diaper, I went and practiced the guitar... I left Violet and Patrick alone playing with each other... But while I was playing the guitar, Chase cam and danced... I didn't know he liked to dance xD

See! lol

Then I went and picked up Patrick and tossed him in the air!!

YAY! He actually used it!

Then I gave him some cake as a reward for using the potty...

Then I got me some because I was hungry and didn't feel like cooking...

Baby bump day #2/3! (done a little after 12 AM)

At about 3 AM, I went into labor! I quietly went to the hospital because I didn't want the kids to see me in pain...

I went into the hospital with 0 babies and came out with...

Twins!!!! Baby #4 Ava! (Named after 100 baby challenge mother Avalynne Jennette Callum!)

And baby #5 Della! (Named after 100 baby challenge mother Della Wriner!) Thank you for reading! Bye!

1 comment: