Friday, July 8, 2011

Baby #1: A Baby And A Late Birthday Present!

My baby daddy #1!

This is the place where I met my 1st baby daddy and got my 1st job!!!

As I met him I asked him something.
Me:"Hi! Can you help me with my 100 baby challenge as being the father #1?"
Him:"Hi... Sure?"
Me:"Yay!!! Thank you!"

Hehehehe random photo!

Then I invited him over!!!

Then we went to the bed...
Me:"Thank you."
Him:"Your welcome :)."

After he left my best friend (that lives far away) sent me a late birthday gift! I love her for doing that!!!

I went out side and tryed it out!!!!!

Later that night I went inside because I was starting to get hungry!!

So I started cooking! :D

I was craving cheese so I put alot of cheese in my Mac & Cheese!!!

Sadly, I burnt it! :(

After I cooked something else I went to bed and thought of my many many children!!!!!

At 12:27AM I woke up to having to throw up! Ugh!

Then I threw up! >.<

I woke up again that morning because of my tummy growling...

I was happy that I didn't burn my apple pancakes!!!

Then I got dressed and started cleaning....

I also found out that it was my first day of school!

A couple hours after I went to work I found out that I was... PREGNANT!!!!

After I left worked I ate, played my guitar, and went to sleep... This is belly bunp day 1!

Then in the morning I woke up to eating and cleaning... Maybe a little guitar playing!

My baby bump day 2! Almost there!

As I started cooking I got nervous and happy that I was gonna give birth today!!!

I couldn't get how the pain I would be in when I started giving birth!

After eating, I started cleaning...

Baby bump day #3! Right before I gave birth!

Then I started to scream!!! Labor hurt so much for me!!!

Then I started breathing as I decided if I wanted my first baby born at home or at the hospital!!

The pain was unbearable so I chose to go to the hospital!

After hours of pushing I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy!! His name is Chase June! Thank you for reading! Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment