Thursday, July 7, 2011

Introduction: Elise June!

Hi, my name is Elise June! My traits are Family-Oriented, Frugal, Great Kisser, Hopeless Romantic, and Virtuoso. I am also doing the 100 Baby Challenge! My LTW is Surrounded By Family (duh lol). My favorite food is Autum Salad, favorite music is Pop, and favorite color is Pink! My sign is Leo. I love children ever since I was a child! Now to continue the introduction!

This is my everyday!

My formal! (Whenever I get married!)

My sleepwear!

My athletic!

And my swimwear!

Now to the introduction of my house!!! This is the front of my house!

The top of my house!

My bedroom! (And the baby room until i get the money 2 go 2 a bigger 1 or build 1!)

My bathroom!

And last but not least... my kitchen, dining room, and living room!!!! Well this is all I will be back! Bye! :D

3 comments: