Sunday, July 10, 2011

Baby #2: A Baby And A Birthday!

Baby daddy #2!

When I brung Chase home I was so happy! I snuggled him and said "I will always love you and the rest of your brothers and sisters!"

He started crying so I started playing with him...

Then I put him in his crib... I had to start cleaning so that is why I put him in his crib....

After making the bed up my back was still hurting from being pregnant with Chase... He was one big baby!

After cleaning I started practicing my guitar! I love it!

Then I started cooking because I was starting to get hungry.

After eating I cleaned my dishes and then checked on Chase.

After checking up on him, I went to sleep... Then he started crying in the middle of the night because he was hungry so I fed him....

Snuggled him...

And changed his diaper! I went back to bed at like 2 or 3 am that morning...

That morning I got ready to go find my next baby father!

Before I left I fed Chase!

I left soon after I fed Chase, I met this man! I told him the rules of the 100 Baby Challenge and asked him if he can be father #2. He said sure? I don't know why but every father will probably say that! xD

I was excited! I said "Thank you, thank you!"

Then I invited him to my house... Then we went to the baby-making!

After he left, I called a babysitter to watch Chase while I went to the store to buy a... BIRTHDAY CAKE! I was worrying about this day! I didn't want my 1st baby to grow up but I had to! *Sad Face!*

When I got home I snuggled my baby boy before he became a toddler.

I was happy and sad as I sung "Happy Birthday" to Chase!

He grew up!

This is Chase as a tot!

He was hungry when he aged up so I fed him for the 1st time! (as a toddler)

I was starting to get hungry myself so I eat some of cake!

Then after eating, I put him in his crib so I kissed him good night!

After falling aslepp myself, I started feeling sick and I woke up about 2 hours after I went to sleep and I had to...

Throw up! The only thing I was happy about throwing up was that I might be pregnant!

In the morning I was hungry so I eat so leftover cake!

When Chase woke up I toke him to the potty to potty-train him!

After potty-training, I taught him to talk! Also this is his 1st word!

Then I had to thorw up in the middle of teaching Chase to talk...

After throwing up I started cleaning... I have to keep the house clean!

Then Chase had to use the potty so I started teaching him where the potty is and how to use it!

After potty-training him I foud out I was pregnant AGAIN! I was happy to have a brother or sister for him!

This is baby bump day #1!!

The next morning I was gonna try to finish teaching him to talk walk and potty-train! I did finish teaching him to talk!

Then I started teaching him to walk... I did finish teaching him to walk!

After teaching him to walk, I toke him to the park to have some fresh air!

This is baby bump day #2!

The next day I was trying to spend as much time as I could with Chase before I had to take care of 2 children!

After hugging him, I told him how I will have to be taking care of him and his new baby brother or sister... He just looked into my eyes and said "It's okay mommy." I just smiled.

After that Chase and me read a book together...

Me baby bump day #3!

After reading with Chase, I went into labor! I decided to have a home birth so that I won't have to leave Chase with a babysitter!

Then right when I was fixing to go to the hospital I gave birth to a beautiful baby...

Girl!!!! Meet Violet June! Named after the 101 Baby Challenge mother named Violet Jane Newbie! That is all for now bye!

1 comment:

  1. (Christopher, here! ;D)

    Ha, Chase looks so much like his dad. XD
    Just a question: I heard there was a glitch that pretty much allowed sims to have sex without really knowing each other that well.

    Is that true? Are the dads being brought up to a "in love" level? Or are you basically having Elise befriend them, and then take them home on the first day?

    ReplyDelete